If you're looking to work directly with a team-oriented professional (not a grunt), give Velvette a call. She can help design and develop your identity systems (logos), collateral materials (brochures), exhibit graphics, and website. Need strategic planning? She can help with that too!
dewdropstudios offers a customized approach to design projects. We deliver targeted solutions—with a pinch of innovation and responsible thinking—to create individualized and impactfully designed materials.
It is our passion to help clients with their passions—passions for social issues, wellness, animal welfare, the arts, and our environment. We develop identity.
Meet Velvette (pronounced vel-VET, like the car—not the fabric!). As Principle Designer and company owner, Velvette’s extensive experience as a an art director, graphic designer and college design instructor gives her an advantage when finding the best solution for your marketing challenge. Her one-on-one attention with each client is not just an added perk, it’s a necessity. If you want the most personalized solutions that could only fit your business, have a chat with her. You’ll know you’re in good hands. If you’re simply looking for someone who will follow your instructions without offering input, keep looking! We’re into collaborative partnerships around these parts!
• Design research (research project planning, conducting interviews, data analysis, systems mapping, and design solutions)
• Marketing materials (brochures, posters, eblasts, websites)
• Exhibit and trade show graphics (information panels, posters, exterior banners and wayfinding, announcements)
• User Experience (user testing, usability assessment, mobile interaction design)
• Master of Fine Arts, Design Research and Development, The Ohio State University
• Art Center, College of Design, Art Center at Night
• Master of Arts, Visual Communication, The Ohio State University
• Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design, Florida A&M University